Sitting here on yet another gloriously warm sun-shining day, I’m filled with gratitude. As I reflect on all the abundance and opportunities I have been blessed with this year, I’m amazed we’re only half way through 2018. I cannot wait to see what is yet to come.
One of the things that stands out most is the successful completion of Tmrw.Tday 2018. The energy that came together, the tribe that was formed and the high vibrations I’m still feeling from the whole experience are still flowing. I’ve been reliving the magic at Tmrw.Tday through the newly released photo gallery and with the anticipation of our exclusive members only Tmrw.Tday2019 pre-sale launching in a couple weeks! (To become a Tmrw.Tday Tribe member sign up here.)
My 5 most valuable lessons from my experience with Tmrw.Tday have been the following:
1. If you build it THEY WILL come. Not they as in the masses, THEY as in the right and perfect people that will match your vibration. THEY are the ones that will support you and show you that you are on the right path. Wavelets of gratitude to all of our attendee’s and I cannot wait to see who will be with us for TT19, both veterans and new Tribe mates!
2. The Universe has our back and the “HOW” does not matter! Thinking back to our planning for this years yoga space and coming into the fruition of the space Woodstock built (as if they built it just for us without our asking or knowing) was a sure sign. It reminded me that when you are full of intention and determined to go ahead no matter what, the Universe will manipulate people, circumstances and events to support your vision.
3. Your TRIBE does affect your VIBE. When you are surrounded by people who trust and believe in you, anything is possible. When you have partners who share in your passion and vision, magic is created. And when you attract the vibrational match of your desires through people, your whole vibration will elevate to match that. To the TT Tribe THANK YOU again for being part of the magic and bringing your amazing energies that have lifted me so high!
4. We can make a difference. From our Konscious Kids initiative and our environmental initiative to significantly reduce the use of one-time use plastics, it is apparent that one person can be the catalyst to a huge ripple effect. These ideas have spawned into movements felt and acted upon by many. Thank you to our sponsors that helped bring these initiatives to life. Island Routes, The Sandals Foundation and Intelligent Change.
5. Everything always works out. When things don’t go according to plan, or everything seems to be falling apart, it is actually falling into perfect place. Even the tropical rain storm that rained out the villa for our Garden of Mary experience couldn’t stop the flow of magic that would unfold with our guest panel of speakers on cannabis.
These 5 lessons are nothings ‘new‘, I’ve heard them many times and posted about them before. The difference now is experiencing them through the festival. We learn and grow through our experiences and sometimes like in this case, we become inspired. Can you think of any ways these lessons have shown up in your experience? Think about it. I hope through my recent experiences you have also been inspired to believe these lessons are true too!
Peace, Light & Love abundantly,
Stacy Irie Soul Xx