Amalfi Coast Ultimate Wellness Retreat
June 23rd-30th 2019 -- Escape for a local experience of a lifetime, surrounded by fragrant lemon trees, nestled in-between the two most magical places on the coast, Positano and the centre of Amalfi. You will find your stay in our private Praiano Villa to be one that is unforgettable.
This escape was created to give YOU the best of what the Amalfi Coast has to offer. With a private boat trip to Capri, afternoon lunches by the sea, a cooking class at the villa, and a guided mountain hike through the Path Of The Gods, we have crafted a week to indulge every part of your senses.
Space is limited.
If you're feeling aligned with these offerings and called to reserve your spot on this epic experience, please email:
firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below!
This thoughtfully crafted yoga retreat is built to engage your five senses, stimulate your mind, and relax your body. Thoughtfully planned with the combined knowledge of Nikki & Stacy, both certified yoga instructors originally from Toronto, Canada. One living & breathing the Amalfi coast life, the other producing wellness festivals (Tmrw.Tday) around the world & together created this once in a lifetime escape for others to enjoy.
Each day we will embark on a journey of discovery into self as well as we explore the beauty the Amalfi has to offer.
- 6 nights stay in a stunning villa with pool, outside lounge area, views to Capri, Positano & Li Galli islands.
- Small village location (Praiano), on the Amalfi Coast, ideally situated between the historic towns of Positano & Amalfi
- Twice daily delicious Mediterranean dishes
- Roundtrip transfer to and from Naples Airport (at selected times)
- Daily yoga & guided sunset/moonset meditations provided by Stacy & Nikki (both certified instructors)
- Private power-yacht charter full day tour to Capri (port fees included)
- Cooking Class (with an Italian Mama)
- Mountain Trek to the ``Path Of The Gods``
- A traditional rustic Italian BBQ
- Dine at selected restaurants and taste the traditional delicacies and local wine
- Relaxing day at One Fire Beach in Praiano
- Tourist tax (€3.00 per/person per/day)
- Closing fire intention ceremony
- Flights to and from Naples (NAP) airport
- On-site Thai Massage or Ayurvedic Massage available
- The Lemon Gardens Dream Tour
- Vesuvius Organic Wine Tasting & Lunch
SUPER EARLY BIRD SPECIAL!!
*For deposits made before October 31st All inclusive of tax. Based on double occupancy.
Deposits made after October 31st All inclusive of tax. Based on double occupancy.
*** Flights to Naples, Italy (NAP) Not Included in the retreat price***
Your hosts Stacy Irie Soul & Nikki the foreign Bell
Through my magical journey I have nurtured an amalgamation of facets rooted from my nature. I am a conscious lifestyle coach, certified yoga & meditation teacher and thai yoga masseuse with strong interests in Ayurveda and EFT. My path in 2017 led me into the world of retreats. From co-facilitating a yoga retreat in Bali, Indonesia, to becoming the director of wellness, co-founding Irie Soul Beach at the Tmrw Tday Culture Fest in Negril, Jamaica. From there I began a series of Irie Soul retreats as well as collaborative wellness events in the city in Toronto. My dream is to continue to connect with and unite like-minded individuals throughout the globe through conscious travel. I am thrilled to be partnering with the foreign Bell to bring you this unique experience and opportunity to explore the beauty of the Amalfi. Throughout our time together I give myself and my skills to cultivating your consciousness, supporting your expansiveness as we coast through paradise together.
I stumbled upon yoga by accident but fell in love with it in an instant. Yoga allowed me the time to reflect & breathe through a fast pace Toronto life. As yoga became apart of my lifestyle, the passion to travel grew alongside it. I would find myself missing my mat while exploring the world. It was a vacation to the Amalfi Coast a few years back that really changed my life. The people, the places, & the natural beauty that surrounds you every step of the way was truly inspiring and unbelievable. I will never forget the magic I felt being present there for the first time. I returned for several years following, until I finally decided to make the move. This next chapter of my life is dedicated to offering yoga, in what I believe to be, one of the most wonderful places on earth. Now a certified yoga instructor (RYT 200), I offer private & group yoga as well as yoga retreats (sailing and land) around the coast.